mercredi 1 octobre 2008

An application that I like

This is difficult to choose one. There are so plenty of useful appplications on the net. This is the reason why I would like to talk about something I appreciiate mor personnaly. I am passionnated with cinema and animation. One of the aplication I appreciate is virtual Dub. It's a programm which can convert all your movies/episode into editing files. Thanks to these files you can create little movies called AMV (Animated Motion Video) thanks to a movie editor such as Adobe Premiere. You also need a programm to convert you mp3 into wav files in order to use in your "montage".
Here you have an example of what you can do with this stuff. The author mixed two mangas with a james bond music in order to recreate the james bond universe with other characters (City hunter and Sailor Moon). It's just amazing !!


Aucun commentaire: